Copyright of Capturing Essence 2007-2010

Sunday, August 31, 2008

Wedding Season is a coming!!!

Hi all!
Well wedding season is upon us and with quite a few jobs up my sleeve, it will be a very busy end of the year.
I am so pleased the way things have been picking up lately with all the networking and talking to people- it still amazes me how busy the books are with so little advertising.

I've got a great bunch of support people who work with me and help me grow each and every day. You couldn't ask for anyone better or more honest. If I seem to be heading in a misguided direction they are there to keep me on track and will question decisions. I can't thank you all enough!!!

As 2008 starts its grind to wind up I'm finding I am being booked out for next year already too. With some weddings in March, June, September and October already I feel my second year of being 'open for business' will be a wonderful, busy experience.

The moments that people allow me to capture on their one truly special day are an incredible experience.
I thank each and everyone of them for allowing me the privilage to enter into that intimate cirlce and photograph it.

May there be many more happy days to come and may you book early! Times are a busy XXX
Thanks again, lots of love, and I hope you continue to enjoy my work XXX


No comments:

Post a Comment