Copyright of Capturing Essence 2007-2010

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Capturing Essence expands


Hi all!
Welcome back! I'm pleased- very much so to announce that CE will be now officially shooting model portfolios. Need an update of your portfolio with something a little different?
In conjunction with a local agency and freelance work the packages will start from $275 including a professional make up artist.
I do have an award winning hair stylist on board as well it just depends what you have in mind for their prices.
I have a mobile studio set up so I can come to you or we can shoot on location with lighting. Contrary to that we can select a few locations and head out for a full day of shooting. Let me know your ideas and I will quote you from there.
With a Style Crew team I can now cater for nearly anything you require. With a Stylist, Hair designer, Make up Artist and event organiser on board your concepts can be a reality all from one source.
We are ALL willing to travel too so let me know what you have in mind and we'll go from there.

Take care and there will be more updates ver soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment