Copyright of Capturing Essence 2007-2010

Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Melbourne Cup Rockstars and Essence Styling!


It is official!!! I now own the PERFECT Julie gown, made by the very talented Vicky at Rockstars and Royalty whom we all love here in Canberra. She makes our waists smaller and our gowns sexier than anyone else around!!! This is a highly recommended experience and expense ladies!!!
I have an official photo that shows me, Capturing Essence on the Myer fashion on the field cat walk showing it off.. hahah yeah i thought it was funny as well!

Pre race nerves had me giggling away but with gorgeous accessories, fascinator and a stunning gown I was on my way!

My make up was done by Melissa Rusconi at Rogue Avenue- http://www.roguemodels.com.au
She is divine and so lovely and easy to work with.

By the end of the long day and fun night, big brother Regan, gave me his coat and made sure I got home ok.

BEST DAY EVER

No comments:

Post a Comment