Copyright of Capturing Essence 2007-2010

Friday, January 1, 2010

My favourite wedding of 2009

I'm 100% sure a photographer shouldn't be biased as to their favourite couples each year they shoot but I can't help it with these two. I have to say throughout the preparations, meetings and then the wedding day I have not had so much fun and pleasure from getting to know a couple.
Here are a few pics from their day:

Toni's ring

The gorgeous bride once she was ready

Some images from Dog Trap Vineyard Yass. Absolutly stunning location and the owners are delightful! Everyone at the wedding commented on how we all couldnt have been more welcomed by them. I can't wait to shoot another wedding there someday!


Has to be a couple of my favourties from the day. Because it was a stinking hot day and we were outside for most of it, we took the couple away from the ceremony location with all guests and got them watered and fed. Once people had cooled down we did family pics.
It wasnt until sunset that we took just the bride and groom away for some more couple photographs. Little did we know what was in store!

1 comment:

  1. Jules!! What an honour for us - but truly the pleasure was all ours having you and Chris as our photographers on our special day. I knew the photos would be fantastic, but I honestly didn't know they would take my breath away!!! The one in the long grass is just magical. I can't wait to have them printed and on our walls. Thank you so much for such beautiful keepsakes of our wedding. We will treasure them always.

    ReplyDelete