Copyright of Capturing Essence 2007-2010

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Jensen Bump

Jensen Bump Shoot
I think I can say that every shoot I do lately has been a favourite... But taking photographs of your closest friend with their bump to be, always has to be up there with being a favourite. You can't receive a better compliment :)
Lauren and Soren are expecting their baby bump in November so with 5 weeks ish to go they came up from Melbourne and we met at Lauren's mum's place. With dodging Grandpa Kim and his camera and crazy ways to 'hear his baby' it was bound to be fun from the start!
Grandpa Kim listening to his grand daughter

Good luck to you guys and I wish you the VERY best delivery :) Can't wait to meet little bump and let Taylor finally meet her future bestie haha! Oh nearly forgot! My little one got in on the shoot and told little bump how to be a good baby :) These are two of my very favourite pictures to date.

No comments:

Post a Comment