Copyright of Capturing Essence 2007-2010

Sunday, December 19, 2010

Portriats with Sammy

After a first shoot atempt with a sick baby boy, we re shot Sammy, his mum and dad on Sunday. He was MUCH better and full of cheeky beans.

The first shoot was shared with my favourite make up artist, Kristie from Chic Visage and baby Taylor came too. The second time round it was just Sam, his parents and me on an early Sunday morning in the Canberra spring weather... It was freezing!
I love this picture of him kissing his mum X It was during the five minutes he was behaving and having a good time. Then in came the terrible twos! hahah Still, he's a great little bean and I know his mum and dad are so proud of him.

Thank you to Marta and Pete again! I had such a wonderful time meeting you all and to Sam, my little buddy X Be good for your parents! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment