Copyright of Capturing Essence 2007-2010

Thursday, December 16, 2010

Rogue Auditions COMING SOON!


A very close friend of mine has decided to branh out from her awesome dance troup "Rogue Dolls" and offer her clients another level aside from dancers. Melissa Rusconi and I caught up last week to discuss a little further what she was up to...
'I am finally launching ROGUE MODELS! Not everyone will be accepted as is the case with the other agencies in ACT! I am casting for absolute glamors!' Aghhhhhh some fresh air just blew through Canberra! No more searching for those hard to find girls on agencies databases! Hurrah I thought!


As we chatted I got a little bit more information on how and where you can get more information for the casting.

 If you think you or someone you know has what it takes, with an amazing look and outstanding attitude, contact me before the end of December, castings will take place in January, with an official media launch early next year. We are looking at talent from all states!
So if you're interested please head over to the website http://roguedolls.com.au/, have a look and get in touch today!

No comments:

Post a Comment