Copyright of Capturing Essence 2007-2010

Sunday, May 3, 2009

May 2009 in Canberra

For most of the Canberra wedding industry, May is the time we all take a huge sigh of relief and start to wind down for a couple of months rest.
I know personally I haven't stopped since August of last year and a chance to relax and contemplate the past few months is long over due.
However: I have already begun to plan shoots for August through to next year already and started heading off to courses to expand my knowledge.

I'm sure there are events and industry things on to go so drop in a line and let me know what's going on and i'll post it.

With the cooler climate comes a lot more snuggling and keeping warm but also SNOW! Bring on the snow shoots of 2009!!! I'm up for one...are you game?

No comments:

Post a Comment