Copyright of Capturing Essence 2007-2010

Saturday, May 2, 2009

Night shoot

Night shoot

About 4 months ago, Kristie Maynard of Chic Visage came up with a plan to do a night shoot at the beach. Both of us at the time had absolutly no idea how or if it would work out for us and we put the idea on the back burner for a while.

With the addition of the new camera, lighting from her husband- Thanks Darce. Amanda Knuckey on hair (you can never go wrong with manda!) and the gorgeous Lucy willing to brave the evening ocean we were set for a fun shoot.

Lucy was on her second photoshoot ever- yes ever! You certainly can't tell. She's another up and comer in the industry that I belive once she's spotted will go onto bigger and better things! She's already a featured extra in the Wolverine movie and we're all eagerly waiting to see if the scenes remain in the movie or not! I for one can't wait!!! Just remember us Lucy when you're cruising the world rich and famously! :)

All seemed to go to plan and I believe that Chic is happy with her photos and can't choose some for her portfolio either! I know I can't! hahah I can't imaging how on earth Lucy will!

Thanks again to all of you who helped out on the shoot I think the late night was well worth the effort!

1 comment: