Copyright of Capturing Essence 2007-2010

Saturday, May 2, 2009

Rebecca Frith Photoshoot

Rebecca Frith shoot- Sydney

There are just so many images I really like from this photoshoot! It was too hard to choose which to put up. There are still more which I am in the process of editing now which will pop up at a later date once I do them. Again teaming up with Chic Visage whilst we were both in Sydney met Rebecca Frith- an upcoming star I believe. She is just fabulous to work with and will certainly go a long way!
The last two images above were taken by my husband and business partner Chris on his first photographing assignment. He is always in the background at other shoots but with the extra camera body floating around ( I had the new one :) ) He couldn't resist.
I really love his perspective he captured and I think later down the track will be a valuable addition to the team.

Love Jules

No comments:

Post a Comment